What is FRED?
As a customer of a myenergi we would like to offer you the opportunity to participate in a new and exciting technology trial.
Alongside Evergreen Energy, Specific at Swansea University, Tonik and Energy Systems Catapult, myenergi are working together on a new type of energy system technology.
The technology has been thoroughly tested in the labs and now needs to be tested in people’s home.
The aim of the project is to assist with the management of electricity, enabling suppliers to reduce overall UK energy requirements eventually reducing the levels of CO2 in the atmosphere and provide consumers with an incentive for helping.
Who is involved?
- Evergreen Smart Power are the creators of the Smart Power platform;
- myenergi are the creators of Zappi; a smart electric vehicle charger;
- Specific at Swansea University are a research facility and are currently involved in developing and testing low carbon technologies from cars to buildings;
- Tonik are a green energy supplier;
- Energy Systems Catapult was set up to accelerate the transformation of the UK’s energy system and ensure UK businesses and consumers capture the opportunities of clean growth. The Catapult is an independent, not-for-profit centre of excellence that bridges the gap between industry, government, academia and research.